At Brooks Ransom Associates, we foster a work environment that encourages growth and innovation. Active mentoring, continuing education opportunities, and open forum discussions allow our employees to become their best – and collectively, create the Fresno Metropolitan Area’s most progressive structural engineering firm.
Brooks Ransom Associates prefers to hire from within by onboarding new engineers through our intensive, mentor-led internship program.
Each of our interns is assigned a mentor who walks them through our two-part internship program:
- First, each intern completes a pre-planned training curriculum that lasts one to two months, depending on the intern’s abilities and engineering knowledge.
- Then, the intern assists their mentor with daily, billable projects by performing analysis and drafting.
In addition to a chance for high-performing interns to join the Brooks Ransom Associates team, we hope to provide our interns:
- An environment in which they are encouraged to learn their trad, via gradual, attainable milestones.
- Real-world experience that will teach lessons that cannot be learned in the classroom.
- Time and project management skills that will make the intern an asset to any firm.
Currently Hiring For These Positions
Summer 2020 Internship
Each intern is paired with a mentor and guided through a series of project related tasks aimed to teach students structural engineering and office standards. Throughout the summer, interns will have the opportunity to go on site visits and attend client meetings. This is not a filing and coffee making internship. By the end of the summer, interns will have a better understanding of structural engineer practice and office culture.
Applicants shall be pursuing a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering (with structural emphasis) or Architectural Engineering. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume by March 6th.
Please email email@example.com.